By Rich Bowen, Ken Coar
There is lots of documentation on fitting and configuring the Apache internet server, yet the place do you discover support for the daily stuff, like including universal modules or fine-tuning your job logging? that is effortless. the recent variation of the Apache Cookbook provides you with up-to-date strategies to the issues you are prone to stumble upon with the recent types of Apache. Written through individuals of the Apache software program origin, and carefully revised for Apache models 2.0 and 2.2, recipes during this publication variety from basic initiatives, such fitting the server on pink Hat Linux or home windows, to extra complicated projects, reminiscent of establishing name-based digital hosts or securing and dealing with your proxy server.
Read Online or Download Apache Cookbook, 2nd Edition: Solutions and Examples for Apache Administration PDF
Best administration books
Fast education DevelopmentProfessionals who advance education classes comprehend that in the difficult developmental section of the five-part educational structures Design—Analysis, layout, improvement, Implementation, and Evaluation—the real studying fabrics are created. the improvement part is on the very middle of establishing a winning education application.
Within the attempt to satisfy enrollment objectives for obligatory schooling in Latin the US, the force to accomplish common assurance turns out to have left schooling caliber at the back of. within the face of meager scholar functionality, figuring out what and the way scholars are studying have emerged as salient concerns dealing with coverage makers in a sector that has already accomplished substantial good fortune within the zone of entry to simple schooling.
This e-book offers a entire research of innovative learn experiences on modern educational layout practices. Written for educational designers, tutorial technologists and researchers within the box, it presents cutting-edge, virtually centred details and directions for designing curriculum identity perform.
- Enhancing Quality in Transnational Higher Education: Experiences of Teaching and Learning in Australian Offshore Programs
- Democratic Differentiated Classroom, The
- Early Childhood Care and Education in Canada
- Bullying: A Handbook for Educators and Parents (Handbooks for Educators and Parents)
- Joey Lets it All Hang Out!; Reflections of an Award-Winning School Superintendent
- Strategic Leadership: Integrating Strategy and Leadership in Colleges and Universities
Additional resources for Apache Cookbook, 2nd Edition: Solutions and Examples for Apache Administration
Enable-layout This allows you to select one of the predefined filesystem structures; that is, where make install should put all the files. layout in the top level of the source tree. /configure --enable-layout="Mac OS Server" --enable-mods-shared This option controls which modules will be built as DSOs rather than being linked statically into the server. An excellent shortcut value is most. 12 Useful configure Options | 23 --enable-ssl If you’re going to be running a secure server, you will need to include this option, as the SSL module is not activated by default.
1 Installing a Generic Third-Party Module Problem You have downloaded a third-party module that isn’t listed in this chapter, and you want to install it. c file, there is a good chance that it can be built and installed using the Solution. Modules that involve multiple source files should provide their own installation instructions. The -cia options mean to compile, install, and activate. conf file. 2 Installing mod_dav on a Unixish System Problem You want to add or enable WebDAV capabilities to your server.
1. net. 2. zip file into a directory where you can keep its contents indefinitely (such as C:\PHP4). zip file. 3. dll file to the \modules\ directory under your Apache installation’s ServerRoot. 4. ) 5. ini file, locate the line that starts with extensions_dir, and change the value to point to the PHP4\extensions directory. zip file into C:\PHP4, this line should look like: extensions_dir = C:\PHP4\extensions 6. php 7. Restart the Apache server, and the PHP module should be active. 36 | Chapter 2: Adding Common Modules Discussion The PHP module installation on Windows requires a lot of nitpicky manual steps.