By Manuel Günter (auth.)
Presenting cellular software program brokers for web provider tracking, this study monograph discusses newly standardized net applied sciences that let carrier services to supply secured net companies with caliber promises. but, this present day the purchasers of such prone don't have any self sufficient software to make sure (monitor) the provider caliber. This ebook exhibits why cellular software program brokers are top healthy to fill the gap.
- An advent to plain web provider allowing and coping with expertise equivalent to IPSec, DiffServ and SNMP
- A familiar provider tracking structure in line with cellular agents
- An object-oriented implementation of the structure in keeping with the Java programming language
- numerous implementations of cellular software program brokers which can video display new and rising net prone resembling digital inner most networks
The booklet is addressed to cellular agent researchers trying to find new and fruitful program components. it is going to even be a beneficial source for cutting edge web prone who're searching for a carrier tracking infrastructure going past per 30 days reports.
Read or Download Customer-based IP Service Monitoring with Mobile Software Agents PDF
Similar software books
The sequence "Studies in Computational Intelligence" (SCI) publishes new advancements and advances within the a number of components of computational intelligence – speedy and with a top quality. The motive is to hide the idea, functions, and layout tools of computational intelligence, as embedded within the fields of engineering, computing device technological know-how, physics and existence technology, in addition to the methodologies in the back of them.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the ninth IFIP WG 6. 1 convention on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society, held in Nancy, France, in September 2009. The 31 revised papers have been chosen from a number of submissions. They hide a large and critical number of concerns in e-business, e-services and e-society, together with protection, belief, and privateness, moral and societal concerns, enterprise association, provision of companies as software program and software program as companies.
This Festschrift quantity, released in honor of Egon Börger, includes 14 papers from a Dagstuhl Seminar, which was once equipped as a "Festkolloquium" at the social gathering of his sixtieth birthday in may well 2006. concentrating on utilized formal equipment, the quantity covers quite a lot of utilized examine, spanning from theoretical and methodological foundations to sensible functions of summary country Machines, B, and past, emphasizing common tools and instruments that, despite their applicational orientation, are nonetheless dedicated to the proper of mathematical rigor.
The forty five contributions during this booklet think of all features of good judgment programming, together with conception and foundations; architectures and implementations; programming languages and method; databases; wisdom illustration, reasoning, and specialist structures; and family to different computation types, programming languages, and programming methodologies.
- Computer Applications for Software Engineering, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity: International Conferences, ASEA and DRBC 2012, Held in Conjunction with GST 2012, Jeju Island, Korea, November 28-December 2, 2012. Proceedings
- Dependable Software Engineering: Theories, Tools, and Applications: Second International Symposium, SETTA 2016, Beijing, China, November 9-11, 2016, Proceedings
- The New Software Engineering (The Wadsworth Series in Management Information Systems)
- Software Quality. Software and Systems Quality in Distributed and Mobile Environments: 7th International Conference, SWQD 2015, Vienna, Austria, January 20-23, 2015, Proceedings
- Unifying the Software Process Spectrum: International Software Process Workshop, SPW 2005, Beijing, China, May 25-27, 2005, Revised Selected Papers
- COTS-Based Software Systems: 4th International Conference, ICCBSS 2005, Bilbao, Spain, February 7-11, 2005. Proceedings
Extra resources for Customer-based IP Service Monitoring with Mobile Software Agents
Their only communication mechanism uses the in- and outbound queues which are controlled by node filters. The cutting of agent filters with a default filter provided by the node assures in a convenient way that the agents cannot eavesdrop or spoof other people's traffic. 5. 4 Mobility Models and Agent Forwarding CSM uses a simple mobility model that is inspired more by the active networking community than by the mobile agent community. One reason is that the envisioned applications for mobile measurement agents can be implemented by agents that are sent to a location, perform their measurement there while sending some results and then terminate.
Some services put a reply to the service invocation into the queue of the ServiceDelivery. The delivery of this reply proceeds similar to the delivery of monitored packets. Keep in mind that the execution environment architecture completely separates the agent from the rest of the node. The only object reference a node object that the agent has is the reference to a ServiceChannel. There the only method the agent can call is the put (Service service) to request a node service. Furthermore, the agent can only run when it is called.
G. [DSOO]) and, of course, to implement a T-component. However, the performance of a software solution depends on the implementation of the library, the speed of the host machine, and on the operating system. 3 The CSM Node This section describes the CSM node implementation, which is a central part of the CSM implementation. The node is divided into four functional parts: CSM communication, Chapter 3. Implementation of CSM 42 agent management, node topology, and configuration. This chapter will not list all classes involved because a lot of that material is not relevant for CSM.